All of our Youth Clubs have a range of Activities that you can take part in! Here are just some of the things that you can do:
- Play a few games of Pool!
- Sing Karaoke!
- Table Tennis!
- Use our Recording Studio to create your own song!
- Use our Film Studio to make your own show!
- Play on our Xboxes, which even have Kinect!
- Make your own goodies in our training kitchen!
- Pretend to be the next Leonardo Di Caprio in our Theatre Space!
- Relax in our Multi-Sensory Room!
- Be creative with our Arts & Crafts!
- Use our Free Wifi and Laptops!
- And much much more!
What Clubs are on, and when?
Junior Youth Club –
Our Junior Youth Club for ages 8-11 is run every Monday & Wednesday from 5-7pm!
Priory Woods Session –
Every Monday, Priory Woods School come and join us from 1.30 until 2.30 and have an absolute blast belting out ‘Let it go’ on our karaoke!
Youth Session –
Every Tuesday from 6.30 until 8.30, ages up to 19 can join us and take part in everything that we have to offer!
Breckon Hill After School Club –
Breckon Hill run an After School Club every Wednesday from 3-5pm and absolutely love being creative with our arts & crafts and playing games using our xboxes!
Mixed Ability Youth Club –
Every Thursday from 6-8pm, we run a Mixed Ability Youth Club for ages up to 24! Everything we have to offer is available to use, and we even have a lift available if needed!
For more information call us on 01642 256310