All of our Clubs have a range of Activities that you can take part in! Here are just some of the things that you can do:
- Play a few games of Pool!
- Sing Karaoke!
- Table Tennis!
- Record your own song as part of our music project!
- Use our Film Studio to make your own show!
- Play on our Xboxes, which even have Kinect!
- Relax in our Multi-Sensory Room!
- Be creative with our Arts & Crafts!
- Use our Free Wifi and Laptops!
- And much much more!
What Clubs are on, and when?
Breckon Hill After School Club –
Breckon Hill run an After School Club every Wednesday from 3-5pm and absolutely love being creative with our arts & crafts and playing games using our xboxes!
Mixed Ability Youth Club –
Every Thursday from 6-8pm, we run a Mixed Ability Youth Club for ages up to 24! Everything we have to offer is available to use, and we even have a lift available if needed!
Peer Mentoring Transition Programme –
Every Monday from 3-5pm, we run Peer Mentoring Transition Programme for selected Year 6 students from numerous schools across Middlesbrough. The aim of the programme is to use the medium of drama as a way of building life skills such as self-confidence, collaboration, communication and a love of life-long learning.
For more information call us on 01642 256310